Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RaBaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Is this table worth anything?
    Hello, I have an old table possibly regency - metal ball and claw feet, possibly walnut, but unfortunately it's not in good condition - water mark and scratches - all the damage should be clear in the photos. It is approximately 150cms by 92 cms. It is worth reparing? It was given to me and has no sentimental value.

Thanks.
    Attached Images

twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 12:53 PM

It looks like a solid piece of furniture that is definitely worth saving. To try and buy such a table in this day and age would cost you plenty to be sure as solid maple furniture runs into big bucks. Try and have someone professionally repair the surface. You'll be glad you did as drop tables like this are definitely not a common every day occurrence. Can't tell who the maker is as you did not take any photos of the underside. Good antiques are hard to come buy and other than the top surface this looks to be in pretty good/great condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

How can I find out how much my table is worth? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Marge Carson Cocktail table model # Den230-20m I have no idea how to figure out what it might be worth any tips ?

I have an antique table how much is it worth [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there I have a older table it says on the back its from bridges an novelties from lowell Massachusetts it says patent is a walnut # 9 hunt I really want to know how much its worth it is in fair condition some screws replaced may not be original but just a ball park idea what it is worth if you ...

View more questions Search