Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ankita Satija Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Information about Forensic Science
    I have completed M.Sc biotechnology.Which field of forensic sci is good for me?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 06:53 PM

At the Masters level I would recommend toxicology, while noting that your choices are unlimited.

Tox seems to be the field developing most rapidly, i.e. employment screening, forensic, etc.

Please note that my advice is based on future employability, attendant financial reward, and independence at your level of education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where's the best university for Forensic Science? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I've been having a hard time trying to find a university that has a forensic science course. I'm not even sure if that's what I need for my career. I would like to work in a morgue, on crime scenes, or in labs. My big interest is the human body and would love to be involved in the...

Forensic Science [ 1 Answers ]

How is animal blood different from human blood?

Forensic science [ 4 Answers ]

I am a writer of crime fiction: at the beginning of my story, a young woman is raped and held down by another. Her partner comes home and is attacked (knocked unconscious). One of the attackers then slit's her throat. Her partner is charged with her rape and murder. He escapes at his first court...

Forensic Science [ 2 Answers ]

"Forensic scientists can measure the muzzle velocity of a gun by firing a bullet horizontally into a large hanging block that absorbs the bllet and swings upward. The measured maximum angle of swing can be used to calculate the speed of the bullet. In one such test, a rifle fired a 4.20g (.0042kg)...

Forensic science [ 2 Answers ]

Can you start a fire with table salt and water

View more questions Search