Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pramilla_d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 01:54 AM
    Its my 8th day of menses, the flow is increasing cosistently,initially was dark brown
    Today its my 8th day of periods, flow is increasing, cramps, initially was dark brown menses, which I mistaken it with pregnancy spotting, so consulted a gynace on 3rd day did my test but was negative. And now I am feeling week, giddy. Do not understand wats going on..
    1flwrgrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Mar 8, 2010, 08:18 PM

If it's been 5 days since talking with your caregiver, I think you should revisit that idea.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

Brown menses [ 1 Answers ]

So I have had my period 4 two days and its so light that I have gone through one pad a day its dark brown on the pad and light brown when wiping, is this normal or is it implantation bleeding when can I take a test?

Brown discharge on 4th day of menses can cause any hindrance in concieving? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 23 yrs old lady, for last eight to nine months one thing is constantly creating a problem for me is that from the fourth day of my periods/menses brown coloured discharge occurs for two days. but on first three days menses are quite normal , my cycle is of 31...

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

View more questions Search