Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Broken my larger back tooth on the front and the back and got whole in where filling
    My second from the back tooth has broken front and back of tooth and the filling has come out
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 02:33 AM

Go to a dentist and have the filling repaired, if possible. Sounds like a lot of decay happened.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Front Tooth. Looking for best treatment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am Rahul from Bangalore, India. 10 years back, I fell and lost half of my front tooth. I haven't feel any pain in that. Till now, I was not in the position to pay for that, But Now I want to repair and want it exactly to be as close to the natural as possible. I am not worried about its...

I have a bridge my last back tooth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bridge my last back tooth of the bridge was bothering and so dr suggested that I need root canal done w/crown lenghtening and take bridge out put the implant for the missing tooth and put a crown last tooth. My question is can I get implant done at same time w/crown lenghtening. I need...

Filling back taxes [ 2 Answers ]

1, Is it possible to fill 07 & 08 tax returns together? 2, filling 07 tax return now will be subjected to some penalties and what are those penalties.

Sore back tooth? [ 9 Answers ]

I have had teeth problems all my life. Probably due to my dry skin I have all over me outside/inside (ezcma). Ive had so many fillings done over the years. I drink one coffee every morning, brush my teeth 5 times a day, it never goes white. I want to know why? I have tried all the whitening...

J-1 Visa, Filling and Tax back - I am so lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, :eek: I am working in the US this year from August 1st until next year June 30 and then switching almost surely to an hb-1 visa. I wonder how to fill my tax forms and I have heard that we can have taxes back. How does all of that work?? Thanks for all the help provided on that forum

View more questions Search