Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Jail time.
    A woman was in court for shoplifting from a grocery store. The judge askes what she stole. She said, I only took a small can of peaches, there were only six peaches in the can, I'm very sorry and won't ever do it again. The judge said, I'm giving you six days in jail, one for every peach you stole. The woman started crying and was about to faint. Then her husband stood up and shouted, SHE STOLE A CAN OF PEAS TOO!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 12:55 PM

How many peas are in a can? Somebody had to ask.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Mar 11, 2010, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    How many peas are in a can? Somebody had to ask.
    Enough to make a grown woman cry...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

Can I be on probation and serve jail time at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

I am serving 3 years probation and have to use vacation time to go to jail. In one year I have to serve 3 weeks the next year I have to serve 4. Is this legal? Isn't it either one or the other? I also have no contact with co-defendant as well and the victim.

How much jail time for a first time felony in new orleans,lousiana [ 1 Answers ]

-my fiancé was out visiting his hometown ,New Orleans,Louisiana,and in up getting arrested.His charge was theft of auto over 500$,with a bond of 15,000.I wanted to know how much jail time would he be facing or is there any chance of probation,being that this is his first time getting into trouble...

ATTN: excon Prison time vs. Jail time [ 3 Answers ]

I do not know how to use this system very well and hope that you are getting my replies to your answers to my questions... if not... this is my way of saying thank you with all sincerity... Can you tell me any more about jail time... vs... prison time... I hear that prison time is actually shorter...

More Probation time or Jail Time? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently on 3-year probation for , identity theft in the third, 3 counts of reckless endangerment-2nd,false written statement and reckless driving and leaving the scene. The driving charges are separate from the Identity theft charge. Recently two detectives came to my home questioning me in...

View more questions Search