Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eliminator122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 11:13 AM
    Trucker horror movies
    I need the name of the horror movie where in the first one a girl was chained to a big rig and her boyfriend has to save her then they made a second one with the boyfriend chaind to the truck and the girlfriend has to save him
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 7, 2010, 11:17 AM

It's The Hitcher (1986)

And The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror truck movies [ 3 Answers ]

I am after the name of a movie where a truck is chasing this car around, the handle name of the people in the car was candy cane, cheers

Good horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

So do you no any good horror movies? I like scary movies but a lot of the time I rent/buy one and its really not that good.

What are some really good horror movies [ 9 Answers ]

What are some really good horror movies I'm looking for some horror movies to watch on my free time now! Please feel free to write down your oppions on the movies sujested

Favorite old horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite old horror movies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are... plus I'd like to see if there's a movie someone loves that I haven't seen yet! I like many of the old movies, but I think my favorites are: 1960s: The Innocents, Carnival of Souls 1970s: The Exorcist,...

Horror movies [ 1 Answers ]

Do horror movies fall under this category ? And if so, has anyone ever seen the 1963 movie Black Sabbath with Boris Karloff ? It was the scariest movie I ever saw.

View more questions Search