Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadolaaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 04:49 AM
    Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film)
    Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the bicycle, perhaps her sister got one and her she stole it from her. Anyway, there was a bittersweet ending I think. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

Mar 23, 2010, 03:10 PM

Bump...

Apr 9, 2010, 01:39 PM
    ? :((

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts film that come out in the 70s or 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I can barely remember what the movie is about but I can remember bits and pieces of it. Its about these asian kids (3 or 4 brothers I believe) (one of the brothers is fat lol ) who are taught martial arts by their grandfather (I think). I remember certain parts in the film where they are training...

Foreign Film... Sisters? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the title of this film for months and can't do it, nor does my crummy description jog anyone else's memory. Hoping someone here can help. This was (I believe) a foreign film from the last 8 years or so. In it, there are two sisters, the main character is some...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

View more questions Search