Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genonina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 10:03 PM
    What continent is not touched by the Atlantic Ocean?
    Which continent is not near by the Atlantic Ocean?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 11:23 PM
    Hi, genonina!

Please click on the following search.

Which Continent Is Not Touched By The Atlantic Ocean? - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

Which is the only other continent, besides Africa, to lie entirely equatorward of 40 [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the only other continent, besides Africa, to lie entirely equatorward of 40° latitude north or south?

Touched by angels [ 6 Answers ]

This poem is in memory of the baby my partner's 18 year old daughter lost on Christmas Day by miscarriage. "sometimes miracles arrive so tiny that we cannot feel the weight of them – and yet we are still changed, and we are blessed none the less…" Author unknown

Touched in wrong way. [ 4 Answers ]

How do I ask my son if he has ever been touched in the wrong way?:mad:

9 yr old touched 5 yr old [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old son, who has touched my 5 year old daughter. The way I found out is that she searched for sex on the internet. Normally I leave her on nick jr or disney. I later looked up the history... Pre teen son (11) who is curious and I like checking up. So I blamed him and placed...

View more questions Search