Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Engela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 10:26 PM
    An orange small snake and then a big green snake that swallowed her right leg
    My daughter of 7 years dreamed that my mother-in-law had a bookshop. My husband and I where in there as well. She saw an orange small snake and we will all scared of it but then there where an big green snake that swallowed her right leg. When she asked me to help her I answered that I couldn't.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 02:52 PM

Snakes can mean an injury to business and/or reputation criticized.
    Orange means hope
    Green in this dream most likely means jealousy

The dream seems to have conflicting meanings of hope and prosperity vs someone wishing harm on ones business and reputation. It may be that the one that dreamed it may see the mother in law as vulnerable. There is some negative feeling in the dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snake Size [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know what size snake to get inorder to do an efficient job of cleaning out a kitchen sink that has black sludge in it? Desperate... domestic engineer and have had problem way too long!

Snake hibernation [ 2 Answers ]

When do garter snakes come out of hibernation in the midwest?

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

Pet snake [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine that I will be moving in with soon is insisting upon owning a carpet python. I understand that this is a battle that I cannot win. My only request is that she feed it something not rodent. What can I do? Frustrated, blusia

View more questions Search