Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revtogo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Replace a Lennox T834C1475 with a Honeywell TH4110D
    The Lennox T834C1475 themostat has four wires but the Honeywell TH4110D seems to require five wires - what do I need to do to fit the Honeywell
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 08:33 PM

If the honeywell thermostat is a battery operated thermostat you should be able to make it work with only four wires.

The gerenaly accepted wiring at the thermostat is:

Red wire on the Rh terminal

White wire on the W terminal

Green wire on the G terminal

Yellow on the Y terminal.

The Rc terminal should have jumper already installed to the Rh terminal.

Now your colors may not match the colors I gave you, if they don't you neet to go to your furnace or air handler and look at the low voltage area of the circuit board and see how the colors are matched there and then do the same at the thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Lennox thermostat to Honeywell. [ 2 Answers ]

This is same another question but not understanding. I am trying to replace a heat pump thermostat on a fuel master plus 1-1. The heatpump has LP furnace for back up heat. It was a Lennox Thermostat and I am replacing with a Honeywell. On the Lennox I have R, V, VR, F, M, L, A, Y, X. Honeywell is...

Replace lennox thermostat with new honeywell RTH7400 [ 1 Answers ]

My old thermostat is to be replaced by a newer honeywell programmable RTH7400. The wires on my Lennox are as follows: O,G,Y1,R,L,T- ( jumpered to C ),W1,E. The W1 wire is connected to the old thermostat. Pretty easy here, but the T is not used anymore and the Y1, W1 wires ire throwing me off?...

Lennox to honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to replace a lennox therostat with a honeywell - the heat is working but the air is NOT When I wired the new thermostat the wire marked with w1 and o from the lennox did not match up - the instructions showed the wires both going to the same place - I hooked up the w1 and taped off the...

Lennox thermostat with Honeywell RTH7400 [ 1 Answers ]

Replaceing Lennox thermostat with Honeywell RTH7400 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------IF I CONNECT THE O THEN WHERE WILL THE W1...

View more questions Search