Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NickNak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 04:47 PM
    Looking for 80's anime about a girl, witch and squirrel in a forest?
    I am trying to remember a 80's anime movie I used to rent when I was a little girl. I really can't remember much, but I think it had a girl or something as the main character, a witch and evil squirrel that lived in this forest. It also had a building or castle I think. It's been so long, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 05:29 PM

Wild guess,.

There was a mouse that was turned evil
    By a strange harpie making machine

The witch had a little young girl apprentice
    Who was later rescued by Jack

Jack and the Witch
    nvacha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 02:22 PM
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure you are thinking of "The Fantastic Adventures of Unico." There are a bunch of evil squirrels with glowing green eyes, there is a girl (who used to be a cat) who wants to be a witch and lives with an old woman in the forrest. There's also a creepy-looking castle...
    eona16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 09:37 AM
    It sounds similar to Barbie as Rapunzel
    eona16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
    It sounds like Barbie as Rapunzel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie about squirrel escaping the city [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me. I remember an animated movie about two squirrels or something like that, named Nono and Klicko(spelling?). I think they escape from the city and go to the forest to live? Sorry I do not have anymore specific info but maybe someone remembers. Thanks a...

80's children's witch TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what the children's 80's TV show was that had an elderly witch and a little girl in, they used to go to the witches house and the little girls school. It started with them walking down a gennel towards each other. Please put me out of my misery

Christmas movie 80's? Girl forced to marry, witch on hill. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starts with a girl riding in the back on a car, the car crashes and she flies out and hits her head. Then the movie turns into a fantasy where there is a girl being forced to marry a guy she doesn't want to marry. There are some funny character guys that are trying to help her escape. ...

80's Cartoon with Nono the squirrel [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the title, mid 80s cartoon. It has 2 possibly 3 squirrels. One is named nono. They go on a long journey together. Slightly serious, they are trying to escape the city life? Any takers on the title?

View more questions Search