Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamguide Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2004, 12:56 PM
    Re: Charged w/ a crime
    In order for these charges to "stick" the "victim" must enter a formal complaint and in some cases must be present in any and/or all hearings. You also have a legal right to know your accuser, it is part of due process... somewhere among this you must have an idea why and how this has happened. I can tell you at this point that justice WILL prevail and the best thing for you to do is be completely honest! You are in my prayers and I promise you things will turn out just as they are supposed to.

Sweet dreams,
    Dreamguide :)
    dreamguide Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 09:20 PM
    Re: Charged w/ a crime
    OK... since hubby isn't pressing charges and the D.A. is going through with this, THEY would have to call hubby in to testify and since he is married to you he can refuse to testify against you. If this is a life-lesson(and I trust it is) perhaps it is to push you toward a different(happier)path;(get out of the relationship and you'll be amazed at how your life will improve (physically, emotionally,and spiritually)... One of my own "life-rules" is that if there is anything (or anyONE) in my life thst is toxic to my well-being.. then it is eliminated. Works great :) you just hang in there.. I have every bit of faith that you'll receive the strength and support to get through this. God Bless :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel And Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my b/f are hoping to travel to Florida from ireland. He has a prior record for possession of drugs (marajuana) I've heard they won't let you in with a drugs record but I also know people who hae travelled over and let in the u.s... has anyone got any experience with this??

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

Credit Card Debts / Charged offs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 credit cards which two of them already reported to CRA my account as R9 ( Charged off ). I was told by so many people that credit card companies after 180 - or 210 days after first delinquency they charge off the account. And turn the account usually to collection firms. I have contacted...

Crime Pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this article today on CNet News,and could'nt believe my eyes.Whilst not wishing to sound pro-Microsoft,or anti-Microsoft,I now find myself lost for words.A 'huge' fine,has now been reduced to 225 community service.Without sounding cynical,is this tactical? ...

Help please -I was CHARGED as a Criminal.. 'd/c &b [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to answer your post earlier but was unable to do so do so due to password problems. The local chapter of the Bar Association for your area should be able to tell you something about the attorney you have, at a minimun, whether that person is in good standing in the legal community. ...

View more questions Search