Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1flwrgrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Mar 6, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Can I move an upstairs toilet to install a shower?
    My downstairs ceiling is already removed, and wondering before I reinstall if it is providence and I should try to use the opportunity to add a shower to the upstairs bathroom. The shower would need to go where the existing toilet is, and the toilet to the sink locale. The sink would move over a bit. Total bathroom is 4x8 and toilet would move about 4 feet, sink about 2 1/2.

If this is possible, would it be a job a (handy)woman could do herself ? ~Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Downstairs toilet overflows when upstairs shower on? [ 5 Answers ]

We have a bi-level home. After my shower today I went downstairs and heard water in the bathroom and realized the toilet overflowed. Never use this bathroom so I new it couldn't have suddenly been the toilet. My husband realized the toilet is overflowing when the shower is on upstairs. What...

How to install rough in plumbing for basement toilet and shower I have cut out cement [ 3 Answers ]

How to install plumbing for toilet and shower in basement need to know

Raw sewage backup in downstairs shower when upstairs toilet is flushed [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a split level home (tri-level). When we flush the toilet on the top level, raw sewage backs up (belches up) into the shower on the bottom level. No other drains, toilets, etc, are affected. The washing machine, which is within 2 feet of the shower drains properly without any backup into...

What could be the cause of : Upstairs toilet backs up into Upstairs bathtub [ 5 Answers ]

The upstairs toilet has been backing up and emptying into the upstairs bathtub. The only other toilet in this house is in the basement which is working. The house is connected to a town sewer system. What could be the cause?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.