Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Mar 6, 2010, 01:37 PM
    (Psycho?) Girl flirts with doctor right before credits.
    Okay, I always thought this was The Crush, but it's not.

I believe the girl is crazy or something, and at the end of the movie I believe right before the credits, you see the girl in a doctor's office. She's sitting up on table I believe and he asks her what's wrong or where it hurts or something and she starts getting all crazy and obsessive again and flirts with him.

I believe she makes him touch her and then the movie ends. But that's all I remember.

Sound vaguely familiar?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 02:48 PM

There are two movies which come to mind; "Obssesed", with jenna Elfman and Sam Robards. The other is "Her Married Lover" with Susan Blakely. Another is one with Anne Heche and Eric Roberts. Hope this felps.

Mar 6, 2010, 07:38 PM

I know the one you mean with Heche and Roberts and that's not it. "Obsessed" can't be it because that's from 2002 and I remember this in the 90's. And Her Married Lover isn't familiar, so I don't know if that's it, but the cast doesn't look familiar and I believe the crazy girl was young... hmm

Thank you though :)
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDB View Post
    I know the one you mean with Heche and Roberts and that's not it. "Obsessed" can't be it b/c that's from 2002 and I remember this in the 90's. And Her Married Lover isn't familiar, so I don't know if that's it, but the cast doesn't look familiar and I believe the crazy girl was young...hmm

Thank you though :)
    The crazy girl was blonde and she killed the mans wife and said he told her to do it. She was spacy right?

Mar 6, 2010, 09:49 PM

I want to say she was blonde because I thought for the longest time it was Silverstone in The Crush. But sometimes, I imagine she's dark-haired--like, again for the longest time, I thought it was Rose McGowan in Devil in the Flesh, but then I rented that and it didn't have the scene.

Honestly, I don't recall enough of the movie to say for sure whether she was spacey.

Without trying to over-embellish what my imagination thinks and what I actually say, I believe the girl was young, a young woman, maybe a teen. The scene in the doctor's office was a little disturbing to me, I assume either because she was crazy or because she was young. She's probably spacey.

She might not be in an institution in the end. It might be that she wasn't caught, just hurt, and they assume she needs medical attention without realizing she's insane.

I think the movie ends with the camera scrolling sideways out of the room until you can't see it anymore. And you see the room fading, or it goes black.

The doctor is an older man, short hair. She's wearing normal clothes because I think she went right after whatever happened.

He might've asked her what hurts, and she might've said, "here" and put his hand on her.

That's really all I recall.
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:24 PM
    I want to say she was blonde because I thought for the longest time it was Silverstone in The Crush. But sometimes, I imagine she's dark-haired--like, again for the longest time, I thought it was Rose McGowan in Devil in the Flesh, but then I rented that and it didn't have the scene.

Honestly, I don't recall enough of the movie to say for sure whether or not she was spacey.

Without trying to over-embellish what my imagination thinks and what I actually say, I believe the girl was young, a young woman, maybe a teen. The scene in the doctor's office was a little disturbing to me, I assume either because she was crazy or because she was young. She's probably spacey.

She might not be in an institution in the end. It might be that she wasn't caught, just hurt, and they assume she needs medical attention without realizing she's insane.

I think the movie ends with the camera scrolling sideways out of the room until you can't see it anymore. And you see the room fading, or it goes black.

The doctor is an older man, short hair. She's wearing normal clothes because I think she went right after whatever happened.

He might've asked her what hurts, and she might've said, "here" and put his hand on her.

That's really all I recall.
    There was a movie with Wynona Ryder and a very young Angelina jolie. Was it called'Heathers"? Now it's driving me crazy. If you find it before I do let let me know. Thanks:eek::eek:

Mar 7, 2010, 06:33 PM

Heathers doesn't have Angelina in it. Hm, I'm not sure which one you mean..
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Heathers doesn't have Angelina in it. Hm, I'm not sure which one you mean..
    There is a movie where Wynona and Angelina were in a Mental Institution and now I think the name of that one was "Girl Interrupted". The reason I thought it could be obsessed with Jenna Elflin is because she had a thing about Doctors and at the end when she was seeing the prison doctor she was smiling at him. I'll keep looking.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when a girl flirts with you all day one day && ignores you the next? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a girl, but this girl flirts with me all the tym for days then ignores me and starts flirting again another day && she has a boyfriend.

I'm a small town girl and he's a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

Well this goes with the first question a asked earlier. I am a small town woman and don't have much, but met a doctor awhile back and we text every morning. Well I guess the real question is what do we talk about? I do get tied up and that even goes for texting? We live 2 hours apart so this is...

Girl with a boyfriend flirts with you! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm having a situation at school where I really like this girl in my class. I've known her for almost a month and everything was going well. We would talk a lot, have a lot in common and there would be a lot of physical 'touching' going on between us. Such as long long hugs that turn into a...

Psycho girl friend [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, I reside in California and I’ve been surprised by receiving to go to court for Child Support hearing. I have been with/dated 3 other women at the same time and one of them is claiming I am a father after 12 months or so; she was actually a fling. Any sugestions regarding this deviant...

View more questions Search