Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnbhoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 06:03 AM
    Film set in American civil war, soldier is mauled badly by bear left for dead but st
    American civil war soldier badly mauled by bear left for dead by fellow soldiers but struggles through enemy lines and gets back to his regiment
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 6, 2010, 07:21 AM
    Apache Blood (1975)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American civil war? [ 3 Answers ]

I was told that it's highly possible that the USA will begin a civil war within the next ten years. I do not agree with this. I do not disagree with it. Just wondering what you all think about this idea. Supposedly it is connected to both illegal and legal immigration. What would cause it...

French mother was a war bride to American GI but now dead.Dual Citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

My question has to do with my desire to apply for citizenship to France. I would have dual citizenship (USA and France). In previous posts the indications are by right of blood I can become a citizen because my mother was born and raised in France and she married my father, an American GI. They...

American civil war [ 19 Answers ]

Thoughts on this issue... was the civil war caused solely by the contrasting views over slavery?

American civil war [ 2 Answers ]

What battle strarted because some of lees troops went looking for shoes What was the first major battle of 1863

African American History after the civil war [ 1 Answers ]

I got a couple of questions... ;D 1. What was presidential reconsturction? What policies concerning Freedmen are most associated with it? 2. What was congressional reconstruction? What are the greatest and/or enduring accomplishments of this era? 3. What were the black codes? 4. What...

View more questions Search