Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyeliner 1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 02:45 AM
    Pain in right side under my chest
    I've had this pain under my rib cage on my right side for a few months but now its got worse
    eyeliner 1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 02:49 AM

I've had pain under my rib cage for a few months now put pain is getting worse
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 07:42 AM
    What has your doctor said about this? You need to see a doc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Pain on my right chest side [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain on my right chest side kind of in the back. What could this be? I often feel when I am very tired.

What does a pain in the right side of my chest mean? [ 5 Answers ]

So I woke up yesterday morning and I had a pain in the right side (under my boob) of my chest. It is kind of in the middle too.. but NOT on the left. When I breath in deep, I can feel it and it kind of travels up the right side of my throat. I delt with that all day and night, then finally went to...

Chest pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 38 year old male in pretty good health I think. About 7 months ago I went to the emergency room because I was having some chest pains and felt dizzy. I also had tingling down my arm. After the EKG, blood work, CT scan and heart monitoring, they sent me home telling me that everything was...

View more questions Search