Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello Im Johnny Cash Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 10:37 PM
    Average income for politicians..
    What do the following people average in income, per year? I can't find it anywhere on Google, so if anyone knows, please help me out.

State representative
    Senator
    Governor
    Mayor
    Secretary of State/Defense/Treasury
    President
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 04:45 AM
    FOIA, file with the state and federal government, they will provide with the list of salaries they are paid, it is all public information.

But they are all over paid in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average speed [ 7 Answers ]

Students make the trip to Los Angeles at an average speed of 40mph and the trip back at an average speed of 60 mph. Find their average speed for the entire trip. (It's Not 50 mph) Please help me answer this question and if possible, can u show the steps of solving it. Thank You so much.

Average Lifespan [ 11 Answers ]

What is the average lifespan of a human? What is the average lifespan of an American? I'm not talking about death by natural causes. I know those numbers. But I also know that the majority of people (including Americans) don't make it to 40. Does anyone know what the real average lifespan is?...

She's Not Your Average Girl [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... at a local baseball game I met this girl, we immediately hit it off and made plans to hang out later in that weekend... at school I met her again and she introduced me to her friend. I immediately liked her and asked her to be included in our plans later that week. We went and saw a movie...

Politicians ? [ 13 Answers ]

Who is the Patron Saint of Politicians ?

View more questions Search