Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laksh007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:50 PM
    My PC suffers from autorun,trojan virus.. please give some idea to detect thes viruses
    My PC suffers from autorun,trojan virus.. please give some idea to detect thes viruses
    aliancemd Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 02:41 AM

You can install an Anti-Virus. There are free options like: Avast, Avira. But they r not that good. I recommend you to install a trial from Kaspersky or Norton.
    aliancemd Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliancemd View Post
    You can install an Anti-Virus. There are free options like: Avast, Avira. But they r not that good. I recommend you to install a trial from Kaspersky or Norton.
    By the way: Microsoft has a free anti-virus called "Microsoft Security Essentials", u can install it if you have Windows installed and it's genuine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trojan Virus? [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has dealt with many viruses. Including Trojan, once or twice. Right now, its experiencing yet another Trojan and its acting differently this time. Its going to Ask.com w/o cause, almost like Ask.com is the root of this virus,, which actually makes sense... because the last Trojan...

Detect and Protect Viruses [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a program that gets ride of a virus and protects the computer from further viruses? Also how do you find a virus that you have?

Trojan Virus [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove the virus W.32 Silly FDC from my hard drive? I run XP Professional and Symantec. My antivirus has quarantined the virus and says that the system is safe. But every time I run a jump drive, it appears that the virus is activated and I get an autorun message. Many thanks desali

Trojan virus [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 trojan.byteverify and I can't get them off. I have vista home premium if anyone could help me I would really be thankful

Trojan Horse Viruses [ 5 Answers ]

Hello This is My First post so here goes These are the viruses that keep coming up on my computer Trojan Horse Collector.11.B Trojan Horse Generic4.Es Now I have scanned my computer alots of times and it says it clear then later on when doing something the virus detector comes up and...

View more questions Search