Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikas9709970070 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:46 PM
    How can I change .exe file into normal file
    My files & folder has been hidden and also changed in .exe (dos mode) due to virus.how can I solve this problem.please specify all possibility then I recover my important data.thanks
    Altairyard Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 5, 2010, 10:17 PM

Open with notepad. And save as *.(extension)
    beffu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Changing the extension with notepad sounds like a simple solution but there are high chances you won't be able to use the file in this format, you first need to find a file extension that fits the requirements of the file so that you can use it for whatever you need. I learned this the hard way the first time I tried a new <a href="http://cloudsecurity.trendmicro.com/">cloud computing security</a> feature, now everything is under control otherwise I would have afforded to give you any advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I write a "bat" file that will run same exe file multiple times ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm struggling with writing my bat file recently. It's a basic *.bat file that is going to do some stuff on the command line. I have wrote a basic bat file that runs ***.exe file on the command line (that is going to re-flash cell phones). But I want it to run the same exe files two times. It's...

How to change a exe file [ 1 Answers ]

My all file and folder and shortcut are changed into .exe file. Tell me how to get back default setting?

'NDSTray.exe' file in MSConfig - Startup file [ 1 Answers ]

In the MSConfig system configuration utility tray, at the startup tab, what is the NDSTray.exe file checked for?

Program to an .exe file [ 1 Answers ]

I've written a program in C++ . Now how to convert this to a software,i.e some .exe file or something . So that one don't have to always run it in turbo C++ ,instead can run it directly by clicking on an icon.

How to convert mdb file to exe file [ 4 Answers ]

How to convert MS office Xp Access mdb into an exe file

View more questions Search