Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mauisam10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 04:12 PM
    I have a Carrier 24HNA636A310 Heat pump. Does the Heat pump mode run on both speeds?
    I have a new Carrier Infinity 25HNA636A310 compressor. Does it run in both speeds when in heat mode

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump not working in heat mode [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman heat pump it will work in cooling mode but not heating. When I put in heating mode the air handler will kick on and the back up heating stripes work but the heat pump does nothing. I have replaced the transfomer on the air handler when it burned up and also replace the contactor...

20 yr old Lennox heat pump fan blows constantly in heat mode [ 5 Answers ]

20 year old Lennox heat pump - outside temps been 30's at night, 40's daytime UPDATE: I went outside and the unit is covered in frost on 3 sides! I've been reading on Google about frosted heat pump units and can't determine how to manually defrost it. Apparently, the auto defrost is not...

Why does my air handeling coil freeze up when the heat pump is in heat mode? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a TRANE XL 1200 heat pump. When in the heat mode the air handeling coil freezes up, enough to block the air flow. I can turn the heat pump off and leave the air handeling unit air circulating fan on and get the ice melted. After 30 minutes or so I can turn the heat pump back to the on...

Carrier heat pump works fine so far, won't go into defrost mode [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrie heat pump that is working fine so far. It still provide heat for my home. It just dose not go in to defrost mode to defrost the out side unit. I have read to put the unit in auxialry mode to get a few extra defrost cycles in, but when I read the flash codes it never say anything...

Heat pump stuck in heat mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a heat pump that seems to be stuck in heat mode. When you try to turn the a/c on it runs heat. I got the a/c to run by cycling the power a couple of times but after having to use the heat again, it is stuck again. Could this be an electrical problem or is it probably the reversing valve?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.