Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonya41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 01:38 PM
    How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50?
    How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Check out some similar questions!

Motion Sensor Settings for Hampton Bay Light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern light. Model 248-523, Bar code 0-46335-90429-3. The light has two slide switches, one on each side of its base. I am missing the installation instructions and would like to know how to set the slide switches so I can have the light operate...

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

Hampton bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a special bulb? I had to replace it and now its not working right it seems to stay on bright.

Hampton Bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new Hampton Bay motion sensor to replace old one that stayed on. It is installed correctly as red sensor light on, however, I cannot get it to go on either in test mode or real. It will not go on a motion sensor or steady light. Did the on/off several time and nothing. Bulbs are good....

Hampton Bay Lighting - Upper Light Does Not Work But Low Light Does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan that has a fan, upper lighting and lower lighting with a remote model UC7078T. The remote works for the fan and lower lighting but not the upper lighting. This means the remote and fan are on the same frequency. I've confirmed that the bulbs are all good. Can't find a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.