Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanitahera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:58 AM
    I am 22 years old and 95 pounds and always tired
    Hi I am 22 years and 95 pounds, for the longest time and I can't gain a pound. Even when I do I lose it back in a day . I am always tired and have real bad headaces. I like to eat but most of the time I don't have an appetite.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 5, 2010, 10:18 AM

Have you seen a doctor about these issues? If you haven't been to a doctor yet I would suggest you utilize that avenue first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I'm 14 years old 5'4 and I weigh 200 POUNDS I need to lose weight asap HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

This is my last year in junior high and we 8th grader have a lot of activities at the end of the school year which is in may. I'm 200 pounds so I want to at least lose 72 pounds by then and I only have 4 days out the week to exercise because I'm busy tuesday-thursday HELP PLZZZ I NEED THIS ASAP

8 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lose 8 pounds a month.

View more questions Search