Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Nov 28, 2006, 08:06 PM
    NON-sweating hair
    Hi you is there anyway to keep your hair from getting sweaty during excersise? I really would like to know because my hair was long and felt like tons when I got it sweaty so now I cut it shorter and it still gets really sweaty.It wouldn't be so bad but for 1 I have atheletics !st period, and second I have to use a straightner but I can't borrow my friends when my hair is sweaty.
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 09:58 PM
    Umm I would say.. dont wear your hair in a ponytail... wear all of it up like a messy bun... thats cute... as for the sweating... I don't know... I have the same problem
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 29, 2006, 09:08 PM
    If your hair gets sweaty while exercising, wear a wide cotton headband that will absorb the sweat from your forehead before it makes contact with your scalp or bangs.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Thanks you I'll try that!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweating & Always Hot [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 57 years old male and on several medications, which are as follows. Amitriptyline, Lexapro, Klonopin, Atenolol, Lipitor, and Niacin. I know that Amitriptyline makes you sensitive to the sun and that Niacin can result in hot flashes. My problem started well before I was on any of these...

Sweating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem where my sweat really smells. Not a body odour smell, but a very stale smell. I bath every day, use anti persperant, but its some times out of control! My wife has to change and wash the bed sheets at least three to four times a week cause it's that bad, any ideas??

Duct is sweating [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys. I have a heat pump/furnance unit and it has been working great but I have noticed in the past week that the duct attached to the furnance/blower in our garage is sweating a little bit. It has been very hot lately so I have a feeling that its just from the humidity it the garage, but do you...

Compression Vs Sweating [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I need to replace a 1/2 dozen frozen valves in my basement that control water feeds up to 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms and kitchens. The current valves are sweat on. I am not that confident in sweating. Most of the lines are 1/2" one is 3/4". Can I remove these and replace with...

Toilet sweating? [ 1 Answers ]

I just painted my bathroom so I took off the toilet tank to get to the wall. I noticed the tank to bowl seal was in pretty bad shape so I replaced it. When I put it back on the left side on the bottom of the tank has condensation. It produces enough to have a very, very small drip (1/2-3/4 in a...

View more questions Search