Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    all me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 10:27 PM
    Will probation in the state of Texas transfer form city to city?
    My frind live live in Texas and he's going to court to sign his papers for his probation. He want to do his probation in a different city from which he live. Will his probation transfer?
    TexanPatriot Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 08:56 PM
    You would need to seek court permission. Ask that question before signing. But have a compelling reason, such as the support system is better in the new place. They'd be inclined to want to work with it if they perceive there's a better chance of successful probation due to the presence of a job or family members.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 05:41 AM

Hello a:

When I was on probation, I could live anywhere in the state WITHOUT permission..

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my probation moved to my county/city/area? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a dwi, as part of my plea bargain, the dwi won't touch my record if I do 2 years of probation without incident, however my probation is 60 miles away, I have no license, no vehicle, and NO RIDE... how can I get my probation moved to my area?

NY city and state tax for non-resident [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am finalizing my job in NY city. I am planning to stay in NJ and commute. Can I know if I will be paying NY state tax and city tax. I read somewhere that I have to file NJ state tax too. Please advise

Which state and city do I file taxes for? [ 2 Answers ]

I am an Indian student on an F-1 visa with full time CPT. My school is in New York, I work in Pittsburgh, PA as a consultant and my employer is in New Jersey. I have been in the US for less than 5 years I have lived and worked in Pittsburgh since September 2007. I am a little confused...

W2 State and City Wages Wrong - What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm in a weird position. I have a W2 where the amounts shown in box 16 and 18, State and City Taxes respectively for New York State and New York City are not showing the right amounts. I can tell that the numbers are too low. I am a part resident in the state and city of New York - I moved here...

NY State and City Taxes [ 5 Answers ]

Is a full time student at Columbia University considered resident for tax purposes for both NY and NY City ? Can the student claim being a resident of the State where he used to live before becoming a student ?

View more questions Search