Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamante Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Why 30amp circuit breaker tripping every week
    Why my doble 30amp cb tripping like almost once every 2 weeks this cb control parking lot lights
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 06:42 PM

You either have a short or your maxed out on amps for that circuit. Is it possible you have water getting in somewhere its not supposed to be either by weather or condensation ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my circuit breaker tripping [ 2 Answers ]

Why is my breaker tripping

Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 2 Answers ]

My apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, a small living room, a bathroom and a kitchen combined with a dining room. Our 2 bedrooms, half of the living room and half the kitchen/dining room are all connected to one breaker. Our breaker box consists of the main breaker and 2 other switches. 3/4 of our...

A/C Circuit Breaker Tripping [ 3 Answers ]

Our A/C circuit breaker started tripping as the weather got hotter. It got to the point where it would trip after the A/C being on for less than a minute. I reset all the breakers, pulled the filters out of the vents and it continued to trip. The breaker would be very hot when I would check on it....

Gfci breaker + outlet in same circuit.breaker tripping [ 4 Answers ]

I have a gfci breaker for a bathroom and there is an additional gfci outlet in the bathroom on the same circuit. The breaker was tripping intermittently over the past week and now will not re-engage. Should I suspect a faulty breaker or is it better to troubleshoot the circuit first? The...

Circuit breaker keep tripping [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The problem is that the breaker trips and I cannot reset it, but after a few hours sometimes I can reset it but then it will trip again then when I try to reset it the breaker arc and woun't reset. Help!!

View more questions Search