Mar 5, 2010, 02:30 AM

It's Robot Jox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's Tv - series with a man and a robot suit (not animated) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a show which had a man as the star. He was somekind of a superhero who had a robot suit of some kind. I don't remember much else besides that he had the robot suit which he used while rescuing the day and that he rode a motorcycle. Think the suit was black but I could be wrong.

Robot toy from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger early 90's I used to have these toys they where robots that came in kit form that you built they had motors in them on there backs that made them walk. The one I remember was black and had big claws that folded out from his wrists I think his name was hacker I remember the box...

90's Movie Robot [ 3 Answers ]

Well I can't remember if it was late 80's early 90's the movie is about the future . They have this games (gladiator type) were you have to get inside the robot and you control it by moving your body.The robots are huge.The only thing that I can remember is that they're in the middle of the arena...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

View more questions Search