Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misskitty1200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:00 PM
    I need to find an old movie, its about the tales of zues and posiedon and all that, I
    The main actor is not someone popular but he is buff, and he like battles posiedon, and goes to this islan in the sky and get seduced by all these beautiful women that are actually witches and he does all this as some sort of conquest to save his wife or village or something like that. I have spent like 3 hours looking for this movie please please soemone help me lol
    braxtonv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:22 PM

Odysses :)
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2010, 04:44 PM

Kind of sounds like the advanters of ulysess
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 5, 2010, 02:28 AM

Maybe this one...

Clash of the Titans (1981)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Tales of... [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I played a game caalled tales of symphonia. It was and still is my #1 game I then heard of a game called tales of legenda and was wondering are these games part of a series? If so let me know if any other games in this series come out.

301 Redirect on Zues Web Server [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to do a 301 on Zues? I want to redirect: http:// abc.com To: http: //www. Abc.com

View more questions Search