Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkcorbett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Can I terminate parental rights due to non-payment of court ordered child support
    My ex was ordered by the court to pay child support. He has not paid in over three years and he lives in England. Can I rescind his parental rights over this non payment of child support?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 01:48 PM

Simple answer. No. What are you doing to collect the child support payments?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Terminate parental rights and not pay child support [ 2 Answers ]

I live in phila,pa my ex dropped the child support over 5 years ago, I am currently paying $45 a month in back arrears, I want to terminate my parental rights can she still get support?

What if court ordered child support is more than ssdi payments [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to... My ex-husband was ordered by the courts to pay 96.00 (total) per week in child support for 2 children... That figures out to be 416.00 per month, or 4992.00 per year. A couple years ago, he started to collect SSDI, and at that time,...

Court ordered child support. [ 8 Answers ]

I am being told by two different people who work in the court system, I want to know the truth about how long or at what age do I have to pay support? Is it 18, or 21? Now I hear if they attend college it is 21 yrs. For the support to be paid. I have three children who are not in college and...

Court ordered mortgage payment [ 11 Answers ]

I agreeded for my wife to keep my home(in my name only)in our divorce. She was ordered to pay the payment monthly with out being 30days late and she has 18 months to refinance, if she fails to do either one or both the house goes back to me. She has not made the mortgage payment in 3 months I...

Suspened drivers license for non-pymt of court ordered child-support. [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if and how I can go about getting my license back now that my son has turned 18 years old and is no longer considered a ward of the state. Who do I contact, or what procedures do I need to take? :confused:

View more questions Search