Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jueuns77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 12:57 PM
    A layer of unexplained smoke and a shadow of a child
    For the last 6 weeks I have experenced 4 weird sightings, the first 1 was a tall shadow near my bedroom door it had no features and hovered, on that same night a layer of smoke hovering in front of my TV. The 2nd was a figure of a child sat with his knees up tapping with its hand but no sound. The 3rd occation I had 2 sighting of a layer of smoke one in front of TV above my alarm clock, which I ignored, about 20 minutes later I opened my eyes and saw another down the other side of my bedroom towards the door. 4th occation which was last night was the second time I have saw the child but in a mirror image on the left hand side of my clock, but more detailed features in regards to its face which represented a boy. On all of these occations I have woke between 3 to 4 in the morning on the last occation I text a relative informing them I was awake to prove I was awake and not dreaming. I used the light from my phone to focus on the image which disappered but reappered in darkness. I moved closer to the figure and asked out loud "what do you want little feller" which there was no reaction. I then put on the bedroom light opened the door next to the figure went to the toilet, came back and moved some items were the figure had been, I lay back down with the light off and the figure was still there. I ignored this and it took 3 hours to go back to sleep. I am not frightened by these sightings but would appreciate if anyone could elaborate.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 06:53 PM

Why don't you try setting up a camera and see what you catch? There are several different kinds of hauntings that can happen and if there is no interaction then it is classified as a residual haunting ( a memory of the past) that plays over and over. Any new objects in the house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Smoke detector doesn't detect smoke [ 3 Answers ]

I have two smoke detectors. Good batteries and when I push the test button the alarm works. But I just filled the house with smoke from an unwatched pot on the stove. Neither smoke detector alarmed. I assume they are defective. But how common is this? And if the test button doesn't reliably...

1999 Toyota Duet Smoke excessive smoke emission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have problem with too much emission of smoke. Even more excessive smoke in the morning. Can't even see anyone around the vehicle!! Took it to toyota for diagnostics they discovered valve seal leaked and oil dropping on top of number 1 piston. Have changed the valve seals but still same...

Create vlan - layer 3 and layer 2 [ 6 Answers ]

This is what I have Firewall (ISA) connected to GSM 7312(layer 3 switch) On GSM 7312(layer 3 switch): Port1 – 192.168.50.1 connected to firewall Port 2 – 192.168.60.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 3 – 192.168.59.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 4 – 192.168.0.1...

Second Hand Smoke on a Child [ 12 Answers ]

My 9yo nephew lives with his mom(single parent) who is a excessive smoker who smokes INSIDE:mad: their home even when my nephew is around. I sometimes visit them in their apartment but could not stay for long because I will end up smelling like an ashtray even if I stay for a few minutes. She...

View more questions Search