Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretziek1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 10:48 AM
    How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace
    I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

Check out some similar questions!

Changed my ways, should I try? [ 7 Answers ]

Just want to know if there is any way to turn a primarily sexual relationship into more after 6+ years? I have a situation where I've had feelings for a guy for about 6 years; we dated in the beginning but he never wanted anything more. I fell in love and couldn't let him go, no matter what he...

Having it both ways or no? [ 9 Answers ]

The View over Jesse Jackson remark Elisabeth Hasselbeck Cries After Sparring With Whoopi Over N-Word (VIDEO)

Right of ways [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are elderly and live on a private lane. The way their deed reads is that there is a shared right of way 6 feet on either side of the property line. In addition to the right of way there is a reserve or easment of another 8 foot on my parents side. In the last two years the neighbor...

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.