Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fitnesstrail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:36 AM
    No money down for information on free money for felons trying to start a business
    I am trying to start my own cleaning business and I do mnot have a credit card and I do not have any money to spare to pay for sites that ask for money for there services, I would like help with finding assistance in helping me acquire information on grants or loans that will help me, I am a felons just recently released from prison and I am having a very hard time finding work, is there any programs offered that doesn't need a credit card
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Hi, fitnesstrail!

There are no programs that I know of for a person to get money must because they've been convicted of a felony. Once a person has done their time and paid their dues to society, they're free to apply for loans and grants just like everyone else. The monies could come from banks, municipalities, institutions, etc.

What kind of cleaning is it that you want to do, please? I have a number of small businesses that I run. Most of my new business comes from the free ads that I place on the Internet. If you would like to know how to do that, I'll be happy to show you how.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there grants available for convicted felons to start a legal business [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who has a legal business (residential and commercial maintaince ) are there grants available to help with techinacal classes and business expansion

Money for ex felons to start a business [ 3 Answers ]

I am an ex felon who would like to go back into my old business of mobile pait & interior restoration for auto dealerships. Is there monies,loans, or other available somewhere to do this based on my ex felon status.

Getting free money to start a business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon who wants to start my own business in the auto business,but I don't have the money to start.I also have a friend who did get his business license,dealers license who will help me with all the details.I was wondering how do I get a loan or grant for a small business.

No money or assets how I get a small business loan [ 3 Answers ]

I found an oppurtunity to buy a buissness for less than 50,000 to start up. How do I qualify for a loan I have no credit, poor credit but lots of ambition.

View more questions Search