Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MICKILYNN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Its about a girl growing up in veitnam
    I would like to know the title of a movies I just caught bits and pieces of, it was about the life of a young veitnamise girl and her poor family, she later became pregnant, there were soldiers in her camp. I think the word heaven might be in the title .I seen this on one of the cable stations late at night
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 4, 2010, 07:52 AM

Maybe Heaven & Earth (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Growing up [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I just want to post this for all the people on this site who are like 13 and 14 asking about when to have sex, or how to plan your first kiss.. things like that. And I just want to sat.. DONT BE IN SUCH A HURRY TO GROW UP. I'm 16, and the past couple years of my life have been full of...

Are we growing apart? [ 10 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question because I can't really understand it myself but here goes... lately I've found that me and my boyfriend can't really hold a long conversation on the phone, when were together its fine and we can't stop but on the phone its like we don't have anything to...

Growing up [ 5 Answers ]

Seeing my 11-year-old son perusing a website filled with photos Of Britney Spears, I commented, "She certainly is pretty. Which picture do you like best?" "I don't know," he mumbled, embarrassed by his newfound interest In girls. "I'm just reading about her." I came closer and peered...

Growing up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I am 13 years old and in the 7th grade. I have just started to have to shave my armipits and I have been shaving my legs for years. I have also just started sweating a lot to. Is that just part of growing up or is it that I need different deoderant now that I started to shave. I have had...

View more questions Search