Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepbrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:54 AM
    In tx can my boyfriend kick me out in the middle of the night and keep my things?
    My boyfriend kicked me out in the middle of the night after I have been living with him for a year. He won't give me my things and the police told me I had to leave.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 06:15 AM

In most states, not familiar with Texas, but if you have established residency there then no he can not kick you out and keep your things there.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 06:55 AM

I would get a lawyer and a mod might want to change this to a law forum...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vomiting in middle of the night [ 22 Answers ]

My daughter, who'll be 4 in July, has begun vomiting in the middle of the night. I'm sure if she wakes up when she does. But it seems to be one violent act and then it's over. This began a while back and doctors in our town (and we've seen over half of them) are clueless and continue to throw...

Dog restless in middle of night [ 3 Answers ]

My havense 9 year old has a fear of thunder. I have medicated him for this three times in the last month. But now with no medication for weeks and no thunder, he wakes me up several times a night clawing at the floor, though not really in much of a panic. I tell him "no" and he stops for a minute...

Vomitting In The Middle Of THe Night [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 19 almost 20 and since I was about 17 I've been waking up in the middle of the night getting sick a couple of time and then just going back to sleep and fine for the rest of the night usually but sometimes my throat hurts so bad after and it doesn't matter what I eat because I went to...

View more questions Search