Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WorriedGrl58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 02:07 AM
    Is it dangerous to have sex 2 days after having a colposcopy with a biopsy?
    Have been having strange pains a week after having a colposcopy w/ a biopsy. Was wondering if it could be due to having sex two days after going through with the procedure, and if I should have anything to worry about because of this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 06:27 AM

I would say that you should have waited about a week before having sex after the colposcopy.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Tongue biopsy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a tongue biopsy on Monday, one of the stitches came out yesterday Wednesday, the other is coming out today. It is still quite painful, and I am finding it hard to eat any food. Is this normal.

Unprotected sex. Dangerous game [ 12 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my girlfriend unprotected for a few months now. We used to make love with condoms, but one night late in June she wanted it badly and I said I would fetch a condom but she insisted. So just for that one time early I went along with it, got caught up in the heat of...

Routine breast biopsy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again, I read , on this site that a "fine needle" biopsy isn't painful, and should I make sure that it is "fine needle" as opposed to a "bigger needle"? Thanks in advance

FAINTED during colposcopy [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I was just curious, today I had a colposcopy done, and towards the end I felt very light headed and nauscious; my pulse dropped dramatically and almost fainted. I was placed on a stretcher and stayed there for 2 hours until my pulse came back up and for the pain to go away . Im just curious...

View more questions Search