Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Napiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Can't print HTML from outlook (no error msg)
    Hello,
    I try to print mails that I get to my outlook 2003 and the only mail I can print they are not on HTML format.
    I try to move the outprnt file from c:\documents and settings\uername\application data\microsoft\outlook but it didn't help me:(
    There is no error message

Does anyone know what to do tell me:)
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2011, 06:08 PM
    This error usually has to do with the fact that Microsoft decided to integrate Word into Outlook. Sometimes when you upgrade or install, the DLL becomes broken.

Try running this command by going to Start and clicking Run:

Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer error message [ 6 Answers ]

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer stops running and displays an error code of F3 or F4.

Outlook Express 6 shuts down when I try to print [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and Outlook Express 6. When I try to print an email, either by clicking on the Print button on the toolbar or by selecting "File" and then "Print," the program immediately shuts down. I am able to print in Microsoft Explorer just fine. I have tried uninstalling and...

Can't print HTML messages in Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running Outlook 2003. When I try to print messages in HTML format, I get an error message that says 'An error has occurred in the script on this page.' A URL is given as res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. Then it says 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page'. ...

No Print Preview In Outlook Express! Please Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I often print emails from Outlook Express. If the email I print just contains text its OK but if it has pictures attached it prints them as well regardless to if you want it to or not. Sometimes if an email has been forwarded lots of times there are lots of addresses and other unwanted...

View more questions Search