Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aajme1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 10:32 PM
    I am dark.. african dark how should p use crusader and how long will the effect lastn
    I have dark african skin is crusader cream and ssoap for me if I want to lightyen my skin
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2010, 07:43 PM

I'm african too. Crusader cream is the worst in my opinion. Believe it or not it made me darker in 1 day, 1 day and it smells horrible. I give it a 1 on a scale of 1-10. But its funny I know a lot of people who use who are lighter, crazy.
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2010, 07:45 PM

If you still want to use it: my bleaching regimen bath twice with the soap and apply the cream 3 times daily. Allow the cream to sit before you start moving and putting on clothing so it can have a chance to sit in your skin. But I hope you find a better cream .
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Oct 6, 2010, 06:28 PM

Crusader is unsafe it contains mercury.
    Banned Skin Bleaching / Skin Whitening products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Spots on African American Skin. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old woman whom is very beautiful so I've been told, but there is one majoe problem that I am having I have dark spots all over my body and I am very self concience, I don't wear anything short and I can't even get naked in fromt of my boyfriend... the spots came from when I was...

I left color in too long and red turn dark dark red [ 1 Answers ]

So I got distracted while doing an at home hair coloring kit, and the "true red" turned to black red... how long should I wait to try and dye it to a lightet red/brown?? :eek:

African American dark areaS on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hello ,this is my first time asking a question. I am an african american woman with deep brown skin. I have very dark areas beside my nose and on my cheeks. I am now also developing dark areas on my chin.I've tried many types of over the counter skin lighteners, but none worked. Do you think a...

A Q for Dark Skinned Africans OR African Americans [ 3 Answers ]

hi! no offense to ANYONE on here, but i am having difficulty understanding who is getting results and what TYPE of results you were initially seeking. i, of course am a medium brown skinned(but i glow a reddish brown, in parts) like MISSY ELLIOT'S COMPLEXION. I am reading that some have used...

View more questions Search