Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lover808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Is the goverenment trying to get rid of 80% population
    Is the government trying to get rid of 80% of the population. I heard about this and it scares me I heard there's 600 FEMA camps all over the us so the rich will come together and get rid of the rest. They only what to have a high class and illuminate the lower and middle class? Do they want to get ride of us to prosper off the land is this true? KNowing the government could be doing all this stuff and we are too busy worring with our lives. NObody really wuetsions the government when they say something. Like what's going on turn to CNN and we all beliv e it. Is it true? Or could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 09:42 PM
    I'm curious what conspiracy theory you subscribe to.
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Mar 3, 2010, 10:01 PM

I have indeed heard of this, along with things referring to the Illumanti. I do believe some of it is true. I've done extensive research and FEMA camps & coffins do exist, popular artists make reference to the Illumanti and use the 'all seeing eye' sign and we're in the 'Technological Age.' With cell phones, laptops, GPS devices, credit cards, metro cards... even Twitter, our locations can be pin-pointed, which I do think will be used against people eventually. Sad to say, but some of us Americans particularly, can see better than we think. Turn on the news and believe it's true; however, we forget that the majority of new stations are owned by a particular elitist **FOX NEWS (cough cough)**. Meaning in a sense the news, and the media in general, decide what is important for us to see, what statistics(ex. Who is most likely to commit crimes? Who is most likely to have crimes committed against them? Etc.) Some people believe it's no big deal, but it subtly shapes the way we think, our perceptions of ourselves, others and reality.

With all that being said, I think it's important to be vigilant and pay attention to what is going on, but do not let it consume you until the point that you are totally paranoid. Be aware and spread awareness. But do not allow yourself to be crippled by fear. Educate yourself. Some will receive the truth, others will reject it. Some will deny it's happening, and others won't accept it until it actually happens.

I'm not sure of your religious beliefs, but I am a christian and I do believe we are in the last days. Wars, natural disasters, shortages of natural resources, etc. In these times we need God and education more than ever.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lover808 View Post
    Is the government trying to get rid of 80% of the population.
    Hello lover:

No.

excon
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Mar 4, 2010, 08:04 PM

No! It's one of the many rumors that mischievous people with way too much time on their hands make up just to worry other people.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 08:45 PM

It is not true, of course we will all die in 2012 when either the earth explodes or the UFO attack.
    skidoo9 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 02:59 PM

I certainly hope you are right about the 80%. I just hope that is high enough.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 AM

Actually it's a plot by the Chinese... since they overran their their pace they have paid off high ranking officials to clear the land so they can move right in.

Or was that the people from Alpha-Centauri?

Actually there is likely to be a some facts in that story... along with enough false stuff to make the truth hard to distinguish from the fantasy.

Stock up on food, guns and ammo... and worry about right now... you can't change some things.. real or imagined. And deal with reality when it happens... IF it happens.

The USA population is too well armed for the feds to actually try anything like that here... now if they try to take our guns... THEN you have reason to worry about what else they will do next. In the meantime... enjoy life. Its far too short.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 11:34 AM

Well, there are the chemtrails polluting our skies with toxic chemicals, there is poison (flouride) being added to our municipalities water, there is GMO vegetables that are going to literally kill us and other things too numerous to mention. And then there is the health care fraud that will definitely eliminate a lot of us. With all the new, designer drugs Big Pharma has pumped out over the last 20 years for diseases that never bothered anyone prior to their "discovery" of the new drug one has to wonder why. Why you ask? To introduce more symptoms in a person so they take more and more drugs and rack up lots of $ for the companies pushing/making the drugs.

I am not sure about the 80% figure but I'm pretty confident it's at least at 50%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Population proportion [ 1 Answers ]

In a sample of 50 mice, a biologist found that 46% were able to run a maze in 30 seconds or less. Find the 90% limit for the population proportion of mice who can run that maze in 30 seconds or less.

Population of us [ 1 Answers ]

The population of the united states is distributed a. Mainly in the cities b.mainly in rural areas outside cities c.equaly between both above

Population decrease [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a population in a country (for example China) to decrease (I didn't know what group to put this under)

Population Size [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum population size from which one can draw a random sample and have a 95% confidence level?

View more questions Search