Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2010, 09:04 PM
    What can mimic Anemia?
    I've been concerned that I have anemia. After some internet research it appeared I had a lot of the symptoms. Heart palpitations, pale skin, constant fatigue and weakness, occasional lightheadedness and I don't know if I would classify it as shortness of breath but something doesn't feel right with my breathing, especially when lying down. And I definitely will admit I have a poor diet and probably don't get all the iron I need. However I went to the doctor today and my hemoglobin count was 13.2 and the nurse said that was perfect. So, obviously I DON'T have anemia, what could mimic it that would give me the symptoms and feel like I do have anemia?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 09:10 PM

Truthfully. Maybe you need to look up physical conditions of "stress". They are just as you described. Also are you getting enough "good sleep". That too can do it.
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2010, 09:15 PM

I never thought about that honestly, you're probably right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

What is anemia? [ 3 Answers ]

What is anemia?

I think I have anemia [ 11 Answers ]

I think I have anemia!:( I ask you guys to give me more detailed symptoms and I don't want to go to the doctor on fear of being wrong so unless I'm 100 percent sure. SO PLEASE HELP ME!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ceiling fan/light mimic response [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Hunter Breeze ceiling fans in adjacent bedrooms with remote controls. Either remote will operate both fans. Can you adjust the frequency on one of the units to prevent this mimic response? Prease advise.:rolleyes:

Anemia [ 4 Answers ]

What is the solution that the Blood Bank use to determine if the hemoglobin is okay for donation? And is it feasible for a person to prepare it for one's own use?

View more questions Search