Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patappel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 04:35 PM
    Foreign movie with a meteor destroying earth at the end
    A meteor heading to destroy earth.
    A grandmother and her son trying to protect her grandchildren from a murderer.
    The murderer is looking to take revenge on the children's father who put the murderer in prison with his testimony.
    He kills the grandmother and one of the children.
    The uncle goes through hell to save the surviving child.
    He does.
    The movie ends with a scene of the meteor racing across the background, hitting earth and then all white.
    I believe it was either spanish or brazilian, can't be sure as I woke up from a sound sleep with the movie coming on and was not fully awake
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 07:09 PM

Tres dias

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I rented this movie where the plants cause a deadly poision to kill the earth populat [ 1 Answers ]

This movie has a group of three people survive the plant poision the people establish that the plants are killing the united states population the plants poision is making people shoot themselves and to jump off bulidings but there are three people a guy a women and a little girl

Leave before end of lease because departure foreign country? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there are any regulations/rights when you have to leave an apartment before the end of the lease if you have been transferred by your company in a foreign country or because you have found another job in a foreign country? I mean, is there any possibility to...

90s animated movie of a mass exodus of Earth [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm been trying to fish up this title of this movie for a while now but just can't remember. It starts with a little kid playing with a shuttle in a little river and there are space shuttles and such lifting off and what have you. I can't remember if it was due to either an alien attack...

TV movie: Kids living in a shelter on a sunless earth [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a TV movie from the late 70s/early 80s in which a group of children lived in a sunless earth, hiding inside a shelter and receiving 'tanning' sessions with UV goggles to compensate for the lack of natural sunlight. When the sun is revealed for a single day, one of the...

Animated sci-fi movie with boy and squirrel from earth on another planet [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I've been trying to recall this movie for years now. I don't remember that much of it, but here's what I remember: It's animated and from around the 80's I guess. The main character is a human boy from earth, or at least he has these glimpses of himself running over a meadow...

View more questions Search