Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    american Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Please insert disk?
    I have an Emachine W3619. When I put a cd/dvd into the drive I get no response. It opens and ejects the light comes on that's all. I went to My computer and clicked on it and it says "Please insert disk". I thought the drive was bad so I bought another one the new drive says the same thing :(.

Mar 3, 2010, 04:32 PM

I have windows vista 32 basic. I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled with no lucl.

Mar 3, 2010, 04:33 PM

Luck*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boot disk error insert system disk [ 4 Answers ]

When booting computer, the screen goes blank with boot disk error. Please insert system disk

Insert a disk into drive D [ 25 Answers ]

I recently purchaced a computer game called the Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I put the disk into the top drive (D). The game instructions said that it should lead you to the Autorun menu and then you can continue with the installation. However that menu did not come up. I then did what it told me to...

To insert disk into the drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new 1G sony VAIO pen drive. When I click on "my computer" and see that there is a "removable disk" folder (e.g. the pen drive has been drive). But when I click on the removable drive, I was asked "Please insert a disk to the drive". I cannot format the removable either. Please...

Please insert a disk into Drive D [ 4 Answers ]

My DVD+-R/RW drives do not recognize any Disks. I have tried these drives in anoher computer and They work fine. I keep getting the "Please insert a disk into drive D:," error when I use them in this Computer. I have already tried using differnet disks. Last time I remember burning a DVD...

Please insert disk into drive A [ 4 Answers ]

I took my computer apart and put it back together since I installed a cd burner. However I'm having issues with my floppy. At first the light was staying on because I had the cable reversed. I changed the cable and made sure pin1 was aligned with the red stripe. Win2k sees the floppy drive but...

View more questions Search