Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishnaparna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 01:37 PM
    Business Introduction Letter
    Hi Everyone,
    Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any?
    Your help is greatyly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Aparna.
    08023899045 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Hi

Please be specific on the type of introduction letter you are asking for

Austine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 03:12 PM
    About the worst thing you can do is use some form letter, first most people that actually need to see letters seldom do, the people in the front and the pepople who open the letters screen most junk mail out.

Next they see dozens of intro letters a week normally, so you need something with a punch and something that in the first line tells them why they should read the rest
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 01:24 PM
    There are some great examples of Business Letters provided free of charge by Microsoft Office Templates. I would not use them exactly as they are, rather use them as a guide and make your own letter that sounds genuine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search