Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phippo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 12:31 PM
    My unborn baby
    My ex partner wants dna test,can I stop him seeing my baby till results are through,he saying he may not be the father
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2010, 01:15 PM

Your title says your unborn baby. If the baby is unborn, there's no visitation to stop. If one of you doesn't think he's the father you should get a paternity test when the baby is born. The court won't order visitation, child support, etc. if one of you doesn't believe he's the father- they'd order a paternity test first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My rights with my unborn baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if someone can please help me. I am four months pregnant with my partners baby. He is American and I am British. He wants me to go to America so we can get married and have the baby in America which is wonderful and what I want but I have to think about my future with my baby and...

Could I be with a unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

Does He have any rights to our unborn baby? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old, and I'm 20 weeks pregnant. The father and I aren't married, and we never were. He left when I was eight weeks pregnant, so for three months my parents have been helping me out, buying baby equipment and clothes and generally helping me through the 'sickness' period. Now the father...

Custody of my unborn baby? [ 9 Answers ]

Got married in February I found out I was pregnant in March and My husband is now living with his mother because he says " he will never put nothing before her" She is "the most important thing, the only person who stood by him for 13 years that he was in prison" Our baby is due in November and...

View more questions Search