Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUHAIMEN Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Feel dizzy in front of computer just few months
    Hi to all, I am computer programmer and always in the front of computer. I started using computers since 1996 till present. I am always on the front of computer for more than 10 years but recently I noticed that when I am typing and when am moving my head I felt dizzy. Is this because of the computer or any other reason?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    sugarlandguy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2010, 08:51 AM

This started happening to me a few years back. Some non-reflective glasses seemed to help: it was a combination of my deteriorating vision and the glare from the monitor; the ophthalmologist said it was common for heavy computer users. Of course it could also be another, unrelated issue, such as BPV (benign positional vertigo).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizzy / unreal feeling when using computer [ 2 Answers ]

My problem started around 6 months ago. I do office work, so I spend from 7 to 10 hours in front of the computer. I don't know if the type of screen has anything to do with it, but I use a MAG flat LCD screen as well as a laptop with LCD screen and I have the problem with both. I never had...

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

People feel dizzy by the anti glare lenses [ 2 Answers ]

Why do I feel dizzy when I am in a classroom wearing my anti-glare glases?

Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy :confused:

6 months and I still feel the same [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/want-him-back-but-dignity-68852-2.html?highlight=karan82 Hi all, I haven't come on this web site for a long time, but my initial story is on the link above. Its been 6 months since my ex left me, but I still can't get over it. I have heard that...

View more questions Search