Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raja rashid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 08:14 AM
    Someone hacked my Yahoo email
    Today I receive a fake email and was asked to submit my email and password too
    After some time my accout was hacked
    I tried to change my password through primery email address but he also change the email and secret questions
    Now he is demanding money

My id was REMOVED

I was user of that id from last 10 year

Help me on following email
    REMOVED
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Unless Yahoo support can help I'd say that you've lost that email account. You should create a new webmail account and email all your contacts advising them of the situation.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 10:50 AM

Forward the extortion emails to Yahoo Support and ask them for help. If no dice, then what NeedKarma said.

Consider this "lesson learned" regarding ANY email from ANYONE at ANYTIME asking for account information of ANY KIND... don't ever do it, not ever, never again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Someone Hacked My Yahoo [ 52 Answers ]

Hi everyone As of last night someone managed to hack into my Yahoo email account. I would just set a new email up but Ive used my account for several years and everything is stored in there. I don't know what to do, and how to regain entry, also the longer its left I wonder what someone is...

Hacked Yahoo account [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my Yahoo email account was hacked will Yahoo help me find out who hacked into my account

Email hacked? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know if my email is being hacked and if it is how do I prevent it. In the last few months emails have been sent to all of my contacts in my address book and then their addresses get deleted. I can recover the addresses but an email goes out to everyone, usallay about shopping or...

Palin's Email Hacked! [ 12 Answers ]

So apparently some group called anonymous hacked into Palins Yahoo email account. I don't know what they were looking for but this should not be tolerated. Palin's Email Account Hacked (PHOTOS)

Yahoo hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Somebody hacked my Yahoo ID So anybody help me please

View more questions Search