http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artist...asanything.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song I think called Midnight Blue [ 18 Answers ]

I am looking for the artist that sings what I believe is a soft rock song called Midnight Blue. It has a great beat and is a great song. Any help greatly appreciated!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

Who sings this and what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

OK everyone I need to know who sings this song and what it is called:eek: :p :confused:... part of the chorus goes... I love you ive'loved you all along Can you help me:o?? ;) Thanks bye :D Jody

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

What's this song and who sings it [ 3 Answers ]

It goes something about I like it when your on your knees or something, and you drop your pants or w/e, sorry for the week hints but that's all I can remember, what's the song name and the band/artist:)

View more questions Search