Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uzmazaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 12:16 AM
    German Visa for postdoc in germany
    I have applied for posdoc in germany what type of visa I need? And how to apply? Where I get application of visa?

Check out some similar questions!

JI Indian postdoc (citizen) who was previous german resident [ 2 Answers ]

I am a J1 Post doctoral fellow who started working in a University lab in the US on Oct 1, 2008. I am Indian citizen but have been residing in germany for the past 7 years. I have paid income tax in germany for 3 and half years out of the 7, the other being my student time. Both India and germany...

My mother was born in germany do I qualify for a german passport [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born in what was East Germany, she came to Canada at the age of ten as a refugee, she is now a Canadian Citizen and was when I was born in Calgary, AB Canada in 1974. Both my grandparents were also German but became Canadian. Do I qualify for a german passport, or a dual citizenship.

Tax exemption for German J1 postdoc after 5 year stay in Canada [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can give me some help to understand my tax obligation in the US, as I can't figure it out from reading the tax treaties and Publication 901 and 519. I'm a German citizen, who has lived in Canada the last 5 years to get a PhD. In early 2010 I am moving to the US in January...

American married to German and living in Germany---FILE JOINTLY? [ 1 Answers ]

I am American, my husband German. For 2007 we lived in Germany and still live here. I had income from January-February from the U.S. and from March-December from Germany. My husband previously worked in the U.S. but not in 2007. For 2006 we filed jointly. We have joint bank (savings/checkings) in...

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.