Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolemacfur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 12:01 AM
    Cartoons -- late 90s early 2000s (maybe) -- looking for name
    Im looking for the name of a cartoon that I remember watching when I was younger but can't for the life of me figure out what it was entitled. It was about three girls who rode of flying horses and they had three guy friend who rode around on something similar to bears, I think. They each had their own colour, blue green and something , red or pink maybe . And I think that they had gems that had special powers. Im sorry this is such a crap description. Anybody know of it ?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 12:46 AM

Maybe,.

Princess Gwenevere
    and the Jewel Riders

a.k.a Princess Starla and the Jewel Riders

-view opening-
    tator.watson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 01:38 AM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Omg i have been trying to find this title forever! Ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Cartoon series late 90s early 2000s called what? [ 2 Answers ]

It was a cartoon series with a guy who controlled fire with a gold band around his head, a big fat cat/bear who controlled earth and a water controlling guy, anyone know the name of the series

Late 90s early 2000s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers...

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Late 80's or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me?? Its not the parent trap!! :confused:

View more questions Search