Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 10:20 PM
    2012 descusion is it real
    I was just wandering if anyone wannted to talk about that 2012 theory with me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 10:33 PM
    Hi, angel_power!

Do you mean about the Mayan calendar ending in 2012?

Thanks!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 05:41 AM

Yes, please elucidate for us :)
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 06:21 AM

Yes I do
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 06:55 AM

I predict that 2012 is indeed for real.

As will be 2013, 2014, 2015,.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Mar 3, 2010, 07:03 PM

The issue, such as it is, has been discussed elsewhere on this site. Suggest you look at those discussions. At least one is mentioned in the list on the right side of the page.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyYakker View Post
    The issue, such as it is, has been discussed elsewhere on this site. Suggest you look at those discussions. At least one is mentioned in the list on the right side of the page.
    Or, at the bottom of he page, depending on which skin you're using.

Thanks!
    Goober101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 06:14 AM
    Hey to tell you about 2012 I'm not sure if it's real or not but if you think about it and if you seen the Fourthkind some lady says something about aliens are to strong and we can't use are rescourese because they are useless to them also the mayans couldn't made that and calculate that without any intellengence around even the bible kind of talks about something about a ball of fire talking to some guy to build something well any waay if you add all this up the world is not going to end how you think it is aleins are going to ended that's why they made the calender to know what day its like a time bomb but they will end everything humanity will end soon on 2012 December 23 what time I'm not sure how to survive there is no way so yeah hope you use your time wisely goodbye to you's all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2012 Hoax [ 7 Answers ]

Was just wondering peoples views on 2012,supposedly the end of the world. What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people (particularly children) are really scared witless that the world will end in 2012. This I believe is a hoax. Nostradamus 2012 I believe we are coming to the 5th...

Should I be Afraid of 2012? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok so I keep hearing that in 2012 the world is going to end around December 21 I think it was what I read. Anyway lately I have been getting very paranoid over it and don't know what to think, should I be afraid of it or should I think what ever its just another lame prophecy just like Y2K? Like...

Passover 2012 [ 1 Answers ]

On what day is passover in the year 2012 ?

2012 doomsday [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think will happen on the 21st December 2012? :rolleyes: Will the earth change, be destroyed? Will it be the end? :eek: Discussion please!!

2012 Real? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering what thoughts people had on 2012. From what I have heard, I'll just sum it up, 2012 is supposed to be the ending of the myan calendar and something like a judgement day is supposed to happen that year. What are your thoughts?

View more questions Search