Ask
    urbad1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 07:41 PM
    How to close my question?
    How to close my question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 07:43 PM

You don't, they will just get old and normally not get answered after a while

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

How close should we be? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrined have been dating for over a year and 4 months, however, two months ago we got into an argument and he ended up breaking up with me. It was hard on me and even though I probably shouldn't have I called him everyday and we even would go out to lunch together. About a month later...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

Am I close? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to understand this question and a few others, this is my attempt, am I close or way off base? Thanks for your help in advance! Question 3 Prepare year end adjusting entries for each of the following: 1. Office supplies had a balance of $84 on Jan 1, purchases debited to office supplies...

View more questions Search