Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nrsdanielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Lawyer has been paid-wont contact us
    My brother is going (well will go thru) a messy divorce with 2 young children involved. I paid for his lawyer and the check as been cleared over 3 months ago. The lawyer told my brother that he could have him divorced in a month and then do the child custody separate. Since then my brother has called to check on the progress and nothing, he won't return his calls nothing, months with no contact, his wife has not been served papers. Is their anything we can do without jeopardizing his representation, HELP, all we no to do is call and leave messages with his secretary.
    Help in Salem Virginia:mad:
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Call again, tell the secretary if he's doesn't call me today, you will have to file complaint, with attorney review commission, for theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What ? 2 ask a lawyer for custody? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help!! My son is 10 yrs old and my ex and I have joint custody and our son lives with him. I have recently found out that my ex signed our son over to his sister and now she has a "guardinship papers" our my son. I went to get him and she would not give him up. I later found...

Hit By Lawyer ! [ 4 Answers ]

Lawyer Backed Into Me At Block Buster; As I Was Dropping Off Video. Claims It Was My Fault. I Say He Was Negelant, He Did Not Make Sure It Was Safe Or That It Was Clear Before He Backed Up.

Complicated Divorce... no lawyer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very complicated divorce and of course I have no lawyer. I left my husband in the fall of 2001. I filed for divorce in January of 2002. We have three children and he has two more from a previous marriage. He was sent to Korea for 23 months. Both his lawyer and my lawyer said that I legally...

Lawyer took my money! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sue my former attorney's malpractice insurance for her misappropriating my funds? I filed a formal complaint with the California state bar. They found that she had misappropriated my funds, but by the end of the divorce had paid what they thought she owed (even though I had to fight over 2...

View more questions Search